Hearing Aid Specialist Job Available
Due to continued growth, we are adding a new Hearing Aid Specialist to our team in hEARgEAR. We are a family-owned and operated company with over 30 years of combined experience in the hearing aid industry across Oklahoma and are looking for a management level candidate to help support our expansion.
You might be a fit for our Hearing Aid Specialist role if:
• You are passionate about helping people in a tangible, life-changing way and would enjoy serving the hearing impaired.
• You are self-driven and enjoy working independently in a small, fast-paced environment.
• You are looking for a long-term career opportunity with room for growth.
• You have excellent communication skills and are both coachable and professional – you enjoy learning new things.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conducting hearing evaluations; fitting hearing aids for patients.
• Assisting with clinic management and patient follow up; problem solving and fine tuning.
• Extensive self-study leading to state licensure – mentorship and hands-on training is provided.
This is a management level, state licensed position - Applicants should expect a rigorous period of study and licensure preparation (mentorship and training provided). Previous health care experience is preferred but not required.
Call (580) 243-0939 or email your resume to Wayne@heargearok.com