When should you get your hearing checked?
9 Reasons Why You Should Get Your Hearing Checked
Hearing loss happens. It’s the third most common health problem in the U.S. Hearing loss is also very treatable – and more successful when started early. If you suspect you have hearing loss, why not find out for sure?
- A hearing test is painless and takes less than an hour.
- Hearing loss may be an early warning sign or red flag for other health conditions including cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- If your hearing test shows your hearing is normal, you can tell your friends to get off your back.
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chance of developing dementia..
- Untreated hearing loss increases your chances of falling.
- Treating hearing loss with hearing aids is proven to reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
- Untreated hearing loss is known to contribute to depression and social isolation.
- Hearing loss treatment has been shown to improve earning power.
- Because you're proactive about your health and care about your quality of life.
Think you may have hearing loss? Find out for sure by scheduling a hearing test at one of our convenient locations. You’ve got nothing to lose and possibly tons to gain.